Increasing Sales & Profits
I undertake marketing and business development to any business and any size - and all UK & Europe who are looking to increase sales and profits.
I have plenty of examples of business expansions, businesses being able to plan for growth, increasing and investing in new plant and employee numbers by providing constant and regular pipelines of enquiries for a varied portfolio of different industry sectors and sizes of business.
With over 60 published testimonials you can be confident I can give you a marketing service which will deliver for you and your company. The business industries and sectors I have worked in / or working in include manufacturing, engineering, health, technology, retail, online retail, e-commerce, financial, leisure, entertainment, business services, software, charities, public sector, telecoms, B2B, B2C, education and tradesmen throughout the UK, Europe and internationally.
The range of marketing services include digital marketing, graphic design, website development, SEO, internet advertising, media advertising, online PR, POS, exhibition marketing, multi-lingual marketing and providing a return on your investment.
Areas of expertise:
- Undertake a full business and company marketing review and give options of opportunities that maybe being missed with marketing solutions
- Web design and manage websites to receive inquires through being 'search engine friendly' and making your customers warm to your services and products
- Website and email hosting, domain management
- SEO, internet marketing, web marketing and search marketing, achieving page one listings for UK regional, UK national, Multi Language, European SEO, global and worldwide searches for international marketing opportunities
- B2B, Business to Business, Company marketing and B2C marketing
- E-commerce marketing
- Apple & Android App Development
- Manage and create Google Adword, Bing and Yahoo Ads and Social Media Sites - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn advertising campaigns maximizing click through rates and minimizing pay per click rates for all major search engines
- Article writing, link building, blogs, social network sites, page rank development to secure high rankings for your keyword searches
- Making use of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and how to market using these types of mediums and how to use these to connect with your customers
- Improve conversions - convert more enquiries into more sales
- Produce email marketing letters, direct mail letters, brochures and leaflets that people will read and respond to
- Develop a sales strategy to increase sales per campaign
- Help you on how to follow up leads and turn these into sales
- Produce news items for the press to use, so potential customers learn about you and your successes through regular PR
- Make your business stand out from the competition
- Help you to gain the most out of networking and exhibitions
- Help you to gain major contracts and build relationships with large company buyers
- Marketing so you stay ahead of the competition and become the leading business in your market place
- Competitor Research
- Market research and develop new marketing opportunities
Creative and Low Cost Marketing Ideas
In business it is quite often not so much how many ideas you have but how many of these happen and especially for the small business. Time is the enemy of business, with often not enough hours in the day, a week or a month. So why not use a specialist to help to grow your business?
We have been extremely pleased with the marketing work, ideas and assistance that Chris has given to us and our business. Having been let down terribly in the past by so called marketing experts we did approach this latest venture with an amount of cynicism but I have to honestly say we have been truly surprised and thankful for the superb work undertaken for us. As well as providing us with an all-round marketing service including a super website, design work, SEO and some great marketing and sales ideas, we also find working with Chris really enjoyable, we will be continuing to work with him and have no problem in recommending him to you – and if you want to find out more please do give me a call I’ll be happy to tell you.